Tuesday

beards?

Owwlritee.

Shuuuey.
Shu shu shu.
Shuu..

Last predawn I just went to sleep at 2am.
And todayyy. Today.today.today. my eyes opened.. n as always, the first thing I always see firstly after awoke is: The Beards.
The beards?
Really? Um, sounds like.. um, yea, fun-tastic.
NO.
It’s about Mr. Clock’s Beards.
Tuing..

8pm.
N as always, (not so always actually,cus it makes me ‘usually’ late when I go to school *blush*)so, as usual-ways, reflect, I opened my lappy n pin the green headset into the socket so here was I listened to my current-lovely songs. And it started with Summer Thrill from PWG. After 15 minutes, my soul had charged n i was ready to live the life. Yu-huu.. out from my room, I arrived at the living room. No one was there. I heard some voices from the second living room which is be located behind this first living room. Still standing here, suddenly I yelled.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMOMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Yiihhaa! Hugs n kisses!
Haha :)



Surprisingly morning,
My home.

No comments:

Post a Comment