Tuesday

xmas nite :))

Yea… Happy Meyyi yummy Xmas!!!
With my Mam went to get a Christmas Mass at 9pm…
The road in front of Church are crushed by losta mocycs and cars so.. yea. Finally stood there as well as we could hahhah. Xmas nite!!! Yeayy! Oh, my momma was be a member of the choir tonight so I came to Jess (my friend) and ohh, she came without her fam apparently, so we’d decide to pass the night together.
Actually me in blacked-whitey-red outfit now, and I looked sooooo casualll not as always, and I’m sooooooooooooo happyyyy! Shuuuuuuuuuuuu…

There was a ‘theatrical move’ before the Mass started, so I took some shoots even I couldn’t see anything cus there were NO lamps shined except one-two of candles for the narrators…
A Light In the Dark:















No comments:

Post a Comment