Friday

Oh July, will you hear this?

[WARNING. This post contains so many photos.]
Alone At Last - Taman
Semua foto di sini bukanlah foto-foto terbaik, tapi foto-foto yang telah membuat saya menangis :')


It was a beautiful day. Thank you for everyone who built this park.


What a nice day. Are you staring at me? What a nice beautiful day.


Can I sing? Can I talk with you? Can I walk with you? I'll sing a song for you.


I hug you... It was a beautiful day.


It was amaze me.


Thank you all. Thank you park. Thank you my friend..!


I will miss this park.


Taman ini terindah. Tempat semua terkisah.



( They,  who  ever  lost.. )
Saat waktu berjalan, taman ini menghilang.


I hate this. I really hate this..!!


Tiara berlari mengumpat, "Mana tamanku?!"


Tiara memanggil semua kesah, "F*ck! Where's my old park?!"


Tiara menghujat semua.. semua yang dilihat...


Taman di masa lalunya sekejap menghilang.


You really hate this huh? ..


"..yeah."


You miss your park..?


"Huh uh.."


Let's walk with me.. Let's find another park.


...

"I will miss this park."

No comments:

Post a Comment