Tuesday

The future stretched away in front of us―unknown―unseen.

The photo below was taken after we had a breakfast. Then Serabi Imut... wrote some vows and engagement on a spot of the wall.. 21, timezone, k-patats, walked around and silently enjoyed the drizzle :) Thank youuu very much for a very nice Friday. Dear you, my everything.

Take me to your place
where our hearts belong together
I will follow you
You're the reason that I breathe
...

You're the one, you're my inspiration
You're the one, kiss, you're the one
You're the light that would keep me safe and warm
You're the one, kiss, you're the one

Like the sun goes down, coming from above all

To the deepest ocean and highest mountain
Deep and real deep I can see now


(26102012)
"I will take you home."

No comments:

Post a Comment