Monday

Is that the most that you can give?

This post is dedicated for my favorite band which... has been splitting up few weeks ago.... (crying out loud)
Well, this photos were taken when I was home last weekend, inspired by their lyrics from my favorite song, Dead!

My Chemical Romance, in memoriam.

And if your heart stops beating
I'll be here wondering
Did you get what you deserve?
The ending of your life
And if you get to heaven
I'll be here waiting, babe
Did you get what you deserve?
The end, and if your life won't wait
Then your heart can't take this
Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway

Oh take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned
And wouldn't it be great if we were dead?
Oh, dead




If like ain't just a joke, then why am I dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment