Wednesday

I think I change.

So all of the thought begin with the line:


                         But, still, I can't believe I am now a college student.

Arum, when you read this, yes you might be smiling since it's from your blog.


Her thought gives me hers, infiltrates to somewhere on my thought, then, I thought I feel surprisingly, completely the same as her thought. Influence well, she brings me back to somewhere I sat few years ago.

Keep up, you know where it goes.



Not only that.

She disenchant my nowhere quest, like knock knock, she finally answer my own self-seeking.



But then I realize.

No, maybe I just start living her 'old' self now. My new me is her old her and maybe someday, somewhere in this town,
I will survive.


Well, I just begin.




No comments:

Post a Comment